Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Robins
















He's finally here! After my third attempt at the hospital he was born on the 27th of January at 1.30pm. It was an interesting week to say the least, I was told to come into the hospital on the Monday 25th at 3pm to have my waters broken but instead I was told that the labour ward was full and I got given some panadene forte for my pelvic pain and sent home to come back on the Tuesday morning at 8am. So we rocked up at 8am with bags and people in tow we waited an hour before the midwives came and told us that because it was a public holiday there were only 3 on and then one woman had a breach and the other was sent upstairs for an emergency c section, so I was sent home again. GRRR! I wasnt happy to say to say the least, but I took my pain killers and went to bed, knowing that it was the last night I would have to be pregnant.

Day 3 Wednesday morning I was deturmined to not leave the hospital without a baby. They broke my waters which was super painful and then put a canula in my wrist for the drugs. I spent most of my labour on the fitball in between contractions and 4 hours later Hezekiah came into the world.

Jasmine did a great job she cut the cord and watched everything from the "business end" while Allen had my hand. SO here are some photos... Ohh and I apoligise in advance if you didnt want to see so much flesh.

No comments: