Thursday, February 3, 2011

birthday books
























Ok so I was bored and doing some internet surfing and ran accross a blog that had a link where you can put in your birthday and it will give you the list of the books that were on the New York Times best sellers week, the week you were born. So being curious I went to the site and had a look I typed in my birthdate and I thought it was funny what came up! The Best seller for that week was Jonathon Livingston Seagull, a book that I was given by a friend for my 18th Birthday and one that Ive read again and again. There were 2 other books that were on there that I thought were really funny one was called Ïm ok Your Ok"Ive seen this book before and have seen it in the movies before the other was hehehehhee "The Joy of Sex"I thought that was a scream!!! Interesting :o) If you want to try your birthday the web addy is http://www.biblooz.com/ Let me know what yours were! Hahahaha I just put in ALlens birthdate and the number 1 book was called "The love machine"and number 2 was "The Godfather"hehehe I just thought that was funny.

No comments: