Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sick Papa

Anyone who knows me or my family knows that my father never gets sick! When he does which is so rare (Ive only seen him sick twice) it hits him hard. This is the case at the moment my dad AKA Papa has Benign positional vertigo. Its got so bad that he was vomiting every time he moved and has to lie still to get any relief from the dizzyness. He went to have an MRI scan on Tuesday and ended up in the hospital , after colapsing in the car park and couldnt move....
I spoke to him last night in the hospital he says hes doing ok and feeling fine wih a drip in his arm to rehydrate and giving him medication to stop the nausea. He finds in difficult when he isnt in control of his body and was a bit emotional on Tuesday. Im keeping in contact with him and up to date with his progress I'm hoping he'll be released maybe today. Get well soon dad :o)

No comments: