Saturday, July 7, 2012

Uni break

Since university has finished for a while for me I have been pondering what I can do and what I want to do in the next few months... Some of the things that I want to do will have to wait till the weather warms up a little bit more, such as doing some more planting and some more painting (well hiring someone to paint) and maybe digging some new garden beds :) I have alot of land to put lots of nice flowers and trees and plant some more fruit trees which Im hoping to do in a few weeks. I have a young boy Hezekiah who loves apples and would love nothing more than to eat them all day and night. I bought one apple tree last year and have decided that its just not going to be enough! I'll try and buy another one in the next week and plant it in the same garden bed with the other fruit trees. Im also very happy to note that my lemon tree has stayed alive over the winter and has got some new shoots on it allready! Im very excited!!! Im also going to get the deck restained so it looks great for spring :) And finally get the turn circle finished out the front I know its only taken 5 years we can't rush these things ;) after all thats done well I dont know?? maybe take some photos and show you what it looks like? At the moment its just grey and wet and dull.... but! the daffodills are starting to come through and soon the other bulbs will follow and then all the other flowers will come out :) I'll take some shots tomorrow after I try and do some pruning of the roses and other things ( I know a bit late!) then poff! everything will be in bloom again ;) so much to do... Oh and a court hearing in the states too cross your fingers and toes for us please! These kids need us here. Thankyou xx

No comments: