Wednesday, December 12, 2007

waiting still.....................

Its Thursday and Im still pregnant! We went into the hospital to get "checked out" yesterday afternoon, after having the monitor on me for 30 mins checking the babies heart rate and me for contractions. We discovered that I am having contractions I just cant feel them yet which is nice but frustrating at the same time. The doctor checked everything "downstairs" and said yes I had a "show" and that things should start moving soon. Hmmmmmm...... Its 6pm and 24 hours after the exam and Im still waiting. Maybe tonight ? Mind you Ive been saying that since Tuesday. Dad is geting antsy ringing 3 or 4 times a day to check to see if anything is moving yet, he keeps telling me to go for a jog. Yeah right!
I had our Yummy Mummy's group today even though there were only 3 of us we still managed to eat heaps of food and the kids had a great time running around the park. Gabriel feel asleep in the pram on the way home so I had a nap as well.
Allens been busy putting up the architrave around windows and doors for the past few days its looking alot better Im proud of all the work he's done :)
Jasmine is getting ready for Carols by Candlelight this Sunday night its going to be huge again and she been practicing almost every night this week, tonight she'll be at rehearsal till 10:30pm. Shes going to be very tired in the morning.
Dad arrives on Sunday afternoon and the kids are getting excited about seeing him again, it will be his first visit to our house since we moved in so I hope Im home for it.
I have my shoe party tomorrow night here at the house I love these shoes! I have several pairs and am hoping to add to my collection :) I'll post some photos of the shoes after Friday, provided Im not in the hospital? I did tell Allen that he will have to host the party if Im not here and send me pictures of the shoes so I can order some.hehehe
Well I better get going Allen and Xaviour are busy cooking dinner for us we are having a light chicken salad. yum.
Hopfully I'll be in the labour ward tonight?

No comments: