Sunday, June 15, 2008

Phillip Island












Well our trip away was fun to see all the family (well some of it) and spend some time away down at the holiday house. I managed to get all the washing done and everything is put away now :o)


Here are some pictures that I took of Gabriel and his trip to Smiths Beach (thats where the house is ) he wasnt real keen on getting in the water at first and made a dash back up the stairs and Jasmine had to fetch him back down. After a few minutes with papa ( my dad) he was happy to get wet and cried when we said it was time to go home. You cant win ....




We watched the pelicans being feed and I went to visit mum and my Grandmother who is now in her 90's and doing well. I thought it would be nice to get a picture of 4 generations of the girls as it doesnt happen very often.

No comments: