Wednesday, November 21, 2007

slack master

I cant believe how slack Ive been with the blog! What with Gabriels fever coming and going and appointmets in town etc its been really busy.
I had another appointment with my midwife today and she checked the baby and I. She said the baby is head down and engaged woohoo! The bummer in the conversation came when she mentioned that because of the emergency "C" section last baby the hospital will not want to induce the labour as it may tear the uterine lining. Bugger! So I have no choice but to go into labour on my own grrrrrr!
I also had some great news last week. Dad rang and siad he had got an email from a woman who asked if he had a daughter called Katherine. We figured out that it was an old school friend of mine called Dominique! We exchanged a few emails before attatching phone numbers and addresses so we could chat again. Its been 14 years so we had alot to chat about :) It was nice to hear from her and Id love to catch up in person when we both have the time free.
I aslo finally heard from my best friend Jason its beena a hit and miss thing of late when hes online Im not that sort of thing. I miss him heaps hes the one person other than my husband who knows everything about me. They could be easily bribed if I ever became a polli hahaha!
Speaking of pollies there is only one more day we are forced to endure campain adds before the election this Saturday woohoo!!!! Im still not sure who to vote for it all seems pointless when they are all making promises they wont keep.hmmmm
Allen and I celebrate another year of marriage together tomorrow Ive been very slack this year I usually have pressie and card organised weeks before hand but this year well..... I got them today, talk about last minute! Im looking forward to reading Allens card that he bought for me, I put alot of importance into a card its taken him a while to get the message but he had mine ready a few days ago so Im impressed about that. Here's hoping that he's read the card this year as last year he didnt and ended up giving me a birthday card by mistake.hmmmm?
I'll endeavour to put all the datails of our trip O.S plus some photos soon!

No comments: