Sunday, January 20, 2008

hmm lets try again shall we!







Well it's Sunday and Im updated again as Jasmine decided that she would close my page before I uploaded everything grrrr! I gave my first Sunday lesson in the new manual it was a hard lesson and I got some good feedback at the end which was nice :o) Sometimes I wonder if this wa such a good calling for me?? I've got some great pictures of Niamh in her cast and Gabriel attacking a chocolate teddy bear biscuit.


Ive also got some funny pics of Gabriel on the trampoline in the nude hehe!

2 comments:

make it perfect said...

oh Catherine...she is just gorgeous! I hope the cast works - -I'm SURE it will! How long does she has to have it on for? Sorry about your crappy week...hope you are getting some sleep!
Love Toni xxx

Jackie said...

Hi Kathryn
Hope you have a better week this week..
Can you give me your blog address so I can put you in my friends column..(thats only if you want to:)
Thanks..Jackson comes home on Sat. I think he might call xasiour to come over some time..take care