Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Its only Thursday??

I cant believe its only Thursday? I feel like the week should be finished allready. Gabriel has had a busy week with his new adventure into animal taming. He's worked out how to open the bunny cage and thinks its great when they come running out. We spend the next 10 mins chasing them around the garden till they are back in the cage! Grrrrr Its funny but getting annoying now especailly when its happening 5 times a day! Im thinking of getting another type of lock to keep them in and him out!
Niamh had her first appointment with the Physio therapist for her feet yesterday. It was all meant to be routine just getting some info about what exersies to do etc. What hapened though was she came out with her foot and leg covered in plaster. The senior physio ( thats always a worry when the senior comes in) had a look and said yes the foot needed to be plastered so it can turn back out to its normal position. What happened was when she was in utero she turned her feet inwards under my rib cage and said yes thats comphy and stayed there. When she was born her feet were still turned inwards her left more so than the right one. It didnt look too bad and the doctor at the hospital said it looked fine just needs some physio as did the physio at the hospital. So it shocked me when we came out with plaster, I did fine while they put it on her leg and foot she didnt cry just lay there, I rang Allen as soon as I got in the car and thats when I burst into tears. I know she'll be fine and the cahnces that this will work are high and the need for surgery low but I cried anyway.
Jasmine is doing well at work (shes working at the raspberry farm) shes getting regular hours and getting along with all the staff. She also likes having her on cash which is also nice for me :o) As Im not shelling out money for her constantly, shes realising how much stuff is when you have to buy it yourself :o)
Xaviour was in heaven yesterday when we picked up his new bike. His old one which was not even 12 months old! Was stolen from his school the night I had Niamh. Allen picked both the big kids up from school to see me and when they went to get his bike (which was chained up) the next day it was gone. :o( Xaviour was very upset he blammed himself but we told him its not hs fault just some little bugger who took his bike. So we bought him a new one its blue and 18 speed like the last one. Hes pretty happy abut it now.
I also spoke to my mum (grandma) today to see if there was any new info on my brothers new girlfriend. Mum had no info at all! Grrrrr!!!! I might have to call him and ask myself. Im also proud to say that he has finally made the decision to stop smoking pot, its been 3 months now and I finally have my brother back! He's just a different person when he's on weed and not a nice one. I think with the new house that he has and a new job and a new girlfriend (and turning 30) he has made a chice to be a grown up :o) Fantastic!
Allen is off to Hobart next week for training he's staying down there till Friday.
We aslo had some more fun (not) last night. Jasmine rang her father in Melbourne and they were talking about his trip down here for Jasmines birthday in March. He came dwon 2 years ago and bought his wife and step daughter with him and Jasmine had a "crappy time" (her words). She told him that she would prefer he now bring them this year and that they just go and do stuff together for the weekend. This went badly, he kept asking her why she kept telling him the same answer over and over again. He called her selfish for only wanting him to come down and not his wife. She retaliated with "well its my birthday and thats what I want!" He knows that Jasmine and his wife dont get along yet they argued about this for over 30 mins! Jasmine gave up and told him they were not getting anywere with the conversation so she handed the phone to Xaviour. Xaviour was then asked by his father if I had talked to him about anything regarding his trip down, Xaviour responded with "even if she did its none of your business" ( by the way I hadnt said anything about the trip other than I need to know where they are staying ahead of time, as last time he came down he hadnt booked anywhere and said he would text me where they were staying whn he knew and he didnt do it and I had no idea where they were for 2 days). Xavioru also got yelled at by his father when Xaviour defended me. His father blamed me for Jasmines outburst and demands when Xaviour said hey its got nothing to do with mum its Jasmine, he got yelled at and told not to speak to him in that way. Funny how he can accuse me and carry on but when Xaviour defends me and saya hey thats not ok to blame mum, he gets yelled at. Hmmm I guess thats just one reason why I left him.
Like I said all this and its ony Thursday?!

No comments: